1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM SITE USERS
- Company may collect and/or track (1) the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of computer, and type of Web browser of visitors to the Site, (2) the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Company or the Site via e-mail, (3) information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration forms, surveys, and contest entries (including name, address, e-mail and other personal profile data), and (4) aggregate and user-specific information regarding page views.
- When a visitor performs a search within the Site, Company may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed. Company may also record limited information associated with every search request made by the visitor and use that information to, among other things, solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
- Company may place Internet “cookies” on visitors’ hard drives. Internet cookies save data about individual visitors, such as the visitor’s name, password, user-name, screen preferences, the pages of a site viewed by the visitor, and the advertisements viewed or clicked by the visitor. When the visitor revisits the Site, Company may recognize the visitor by the Internet cookie and customize the visitor’s experience accordingly. Visitors may decline Internet cookies, if any, by using the appropriate feature of their Web client software, if available; however, this may impair certain features of the Site.
Company may use personally identifiable information in a number of ways, such as:
- To communicate with you about your account, or to communicate information about the Site.
- To build higher-quality, more useful services, such as by analyzing usage trends, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Site.
- To provide you with prompt and effective customer service.
- To support the operation of the Site (such as account maintenance and record-keeping), troubleshoot problems, resolve disputes, and to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- To inform you about services related to Company. You will have the option of opting out of further communications of this type by sending an email to:*protected email* (Please refer to Section VII below.)
Company may disclose personally identifiable information about you to Third Parties as follows:
- With your consent.
- To facilitate a transaction or communication with a Third Party that you have requested.
- To Company’s agents and advisors (such as our accountants or attorneys). We only disclose the personal information necessary for them to provide their services to you or to us, and only under strict confidentiality restrictions.
- As Company believes necessary to: (a) comply with law (including court and government orders, and civil subpoenas); (b) enforce or apply Company’s Terms and Conditions and Rules and Regulations and other agreements; or (c) protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our users, or others.
- If you partake (or we reasonably suspect that you are partaking) in any illegal or potentially illegal activity. We may disclose personal information even without a subpoena, warrant, or other court order, to the extent we feel is necessary to inform and cooperate with law enforcement agencies or other appropriate authorities.
- In aggregated form, i.e., information about multiple users collectively without identifying any individual user, such as the total number of visitors to the Site in a given week.
- In connection with a transfer, reorganization or otherwise, to a successor-in-interest to Company’s organization or its other material assets.
4. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA FROM CHILDREN
To the extent that Company is able to determine the age of users by their submissions to, or communications with, the Site, Company will not knowingly (a) collect or post information from individuals under eighteen years of age (“Children” or “Child”) without their parent’s or guardian’s consent, or (b) provide any personally identifying information collected from Children, regardless of its source, to any Third Party for any purpose whatsoever.
5. SECURITY MEASURES
Company uses advanced technology to ensure security on all data transmitted via the Site. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is used to transmit all data between browsers and our web server where applicable. In order to use the Site, users must be running an SSL-capable browser.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
7. OPT-OUT RIGHT
Visitors may opt-out of having their personal information collected by Company, used by Company for secondary purposes, or used by Company to send promotional correspondence to the visitor, by contacting Company via email at: *protected email* or via postal mail at the address below. To the extent you choose to continue using the Site, however, we may use your personal information as may be reasonably necessary in connection with such use.
8. COMPANY ‘S RIGHT TO CONTACT VISITOR
9. ACCESS TO AND ABILITY TO CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone (during our regular business hours), Company will provide to visitors a summary of any personally identifiable information retained by Company regarding the visitor. Visitors may modify, correct, change or update personally identifiable information that Company has collected through the Site or may cause their personal record to be removed from Company’s database by contacting Company via postal mail, e-mail, or the telephone number indicated below.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION
Boldful Enterprise LLC
PO Box 2605
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703-2605