1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM SITE USERS
- Company may collect and/or track (1) the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of computer, and type of Web browser of visitors to the Site, (2) the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Company or the Site via e-mail, (3) information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration forms, surveys, and contest entries (including name, address, e-mail and other personal profile data), and (4) aggregate and user-specific information regarding page views.
- When a visitor performs a search within the Site, Company may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed. Company may also record limited information associated with every search request made by the visitor and use that information to, among other things, solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
- Company may place Internet “cookies” on visitors’ hard drives. Internet cookies save data about individual visitors, such as the visitor’s name, password, user-name, screen preferences, the pages of a site viewed by the visitor, and the advertisements viewed or clicked by the visitor. When the visitor revisits the Site, Company may recognize the visitor by the Internet cookie and customize the visitor’s experience accordingly. Visitors may decline Internet cookies, if any, by using the appropriate feature of their Web client software, if available; however, this may impair certain features of the Site.
Personal Data is information that can be used to identify You specifically, including Your name, shipping address, email address, telephone number, or demographic information like Your age, gender, or hometown. You consent to giving Company this information by providing it to Us voluntarily on Company website or any mobile application. You provide some of this information when You register with or make purchases from Company website. You may also provide this information by participating in various activities associated with Company site, including responding to blogs, contacting Company with questions, or participating in private and/or group coaching. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but Your refusal may prevent You from accessing certain benefits from Company website or from making purchases.
Derivative data is information that Company servers automatically collect about You when You access Company website, such as Your IP address, browser type, the dates and times that You access Company website, and the specific pages You view. If You are using a mobile application, Company servers may collect information about Your device name and type, Your phone number, Your country of origin, and other interactions with Company application. Derivative data may also include data collected by third-party service providers, such as advertising and analytics providers, and may include cookies, log data, or web beacons. Cookies are discussed more fully below. Derivative data collected by third-party service providers generally does not identify a specific individual.
SOCIAL NETWORKING DATA
We may access personal information from social networking sites and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, or other social networking sites or apps not named specifically here, which may include Your name, Your social network username, location, email address, age, gender, profile picture, and any other public information. If You do not want Company to access this information, please go to the specific social networking site and change Your privacy settings.
MOBILE DEVICE DATA
If You use Our website via a mobile device or app, Company may collect information about Your mobile device, including device ID, model and manufacturer, and location information.
On occasion, You may give Company additional data in order to enter into a contest or giveaway or to participate in a survey. You will be prompted for this information and it will be clear that You are offering this kind of information in exchange for an entry into such a contest or giveaway.
Company may use personally identifiable information in a number of ways, such as:
- To communicate with you about your account, or to communicate information about the Site.
- To build higher-quality, more useful services, such as by analyzing usage trends, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Site.
- To provide you with prompt and effective customer service.
- To support the operation of the Site (such as account maintenance and record-keeping), troubleshoot problems, resolve disputes, and to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- Create and administer Your account; and
- Deliver any products or services purchased by You to You; and
- Correspond with You; and
- Process payments or refunds; and
- Interact with You via social media; and
- Send You a newsletter or other updates about Company or website; and
- Deliver targeted advertising; and
- Request feedback from You; and
- Notify You of updates to Company product and service offerings; and
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems; and
- Administer contests or giveaways; and
- Generate a profile that is personalized to You, so that future interactions with Our website will be more personal; and
- Compile anonymous statistical data for Company own use or for a third party’s use; and
- Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
- Prevent fraudulent activity on Company website or mobile app; and
- Analyze trends to improve Company website and offerings, and
- To inform you about services related to Company. You have the option of opting out of further communications by sending an email to: office (at) boldful (dot) life. (Please refer to Section VII below.)
Company may disclose personally identifiable information about you to Third Parties as follows:
- With your consent.
- To facilitate a transaction or communication with a Third Party that you have requested.
- To Company’s agents and advisors (such as our accountants or attorneys). We only disclose the personal information necessary for them to provide their services to you or to us, and only under strict confidentiality restrictions.
- As Company believes necessary to: (a) comply with law (including court and government orders, and civil subpoenas); (b) enforce or apply Company’s Terms and Conditions and Rules and Regulations and other agreements; or (c) protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our users, or others.
- If you partake (or we reasonably suspect that you are partaking) in any illegal or potentially illegal activity. We may disclose personal information even without a subpoena, warrant, or other court order, to the extent we feel is necessary to inform and cooperate with law enforcement agencies or other appropriate authorities.
- In aggregated form, i.e., information about multiple users collectively without identifying any individual user, such as the total number of visitors to the Site in a given week.
- In connection with a transfer, reorganization or otherwise, to a successor-in-interest to Company’s organization or its other material assets.
4. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA FROM CHILDREN
To the extent that Company is able to determine the age of users by their submissions to, or communications with, the Site, Company will not knowingly (a) collect or post information from individuals under eighteen years of age (“Children” or “Child”) without their parent’s or guardian’s consent, or (b) provide any personally identifying information collected from Children, regardless of its source, to any Third Party for any purpose whatsoever.
5. SECURITY MEASURES
Company uses advanced technology to ensure security on all data transmitted via the Site. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is used to transmit all data between browsers and our web server where applicable. In order to use the Site, users must be running an SSL-capable browser.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
7. OPT-OUT RIGHT
Visitors may opt-out of having their personal information collected by Company, used by Company for secondary purposes, or used by Company to send promotional correspondence to the visitor, by contacting Company via email at: office (at) boldful (dot) life or via postal mail at the address below. To the extent you choose to continue using the Site, however, we may use your personal information as may be reasonably necessary in connection with such use.
8. COMPANY ‘S RIGHT TO CONTACT VISITOR
9. ACCESS TO AND ABILITY TO CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone (during our regular business hours), Company will provide to visitors a summary of any personally identifiable information retained by Company regarding the visitor. Visitors may modify, correct, change or update personally identifiable information that Company has collected through the Site or may cause their personal record to be removed from Company’s database by contacting Company via postal mail, e-mail, or the telephone number indicated below.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION
Boldful Enterprise LLC
PO Box 2605
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703-2605